My family’s story

 My family backstory is how my mom was born in Colombia in the 60's. My father was born in Queens in the 70's and at 9 months old relocated to Colombia. My mother moved to Queens in the late 80's as she had a aunt living in Los Angeles. My father lived in Colombia until 15 when he crashed my grandfather's luxury car and his punishment was to live in the United States with his uncle in New Jersey. My grandmother and grandfather ended up coming to the U.S to live with my father in the early 90's where once again he became a bad apple and got kicked out of the house and then he went to California for a one week vacation where he met my mother and a one week vacation turned into 9 months and a marriage. My other grandparents came to the U.S in the late 90's to be around for the birth of my sister and later on myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rome:Open City & A Special Day

Anarchy

Life is Beautiful/The Golden Door